- RF hardware design and test to 40GHz
- Evaluation of design requirements
- Component level design
- Design verification and qualification
- Antenna selection and coverage analysis
- Antenna design
- RF filters
- Deployable antenna structures
- Ground station design and installation
- Application of Software Defined Radio (SDR) in spacecraft and ground stations
RF component analysis, design and manufacturing capabilities
Flexitech Aerospace offers RF component analysis, design and manufacturing capabilities. Together with our RF test lab facilities we can support your satellite RF engineering needs up to 40GHz. We have extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of RF design, integration and testing for applications on spacecraft and ground stations. Our team has provided engineering design services and components for a wide range of satellite and ground station applications at LEO, MEO and GEO orbits, from Cube satellites to large spacecraft. We have RF components that were designed, manufactured and tested in our facility, currently on the International Space Station supporting the Maritime Awareness payload known as the GLASS program.
In-house engineering lab
Our in-house engineering lab offers the latest RF test equipment and facilities where we are able to test and verify ground and flight system designs. We can also work with you at your facility to conduct tests with your team on site using our lab equipment.