Flexitech Aerospace provides Radio Frequency (RF) and Communications systems engineering services for a wide range of satellite and ground applications.
Flexitech Aerospace offers RF component analysis, design and manufacturing capabilities. Together with our RF test lab facilities we can support your satellite RF engineering needs up to 40GHz. We have extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of RF design, integration and testing, for applications on spacecraft and ground stations. Our team has provided engineering design services and components for a wide range of satellite and ground station applications at LEO, MEO and GEO orbits, from Cube satellites to large spacecraft. We have RF components that were designed, manufactured and tested in our facility, currently on the International Space Station supporting the Maritime Awareness payload known as the GLASS program.
Our RF analysis and test lab has the latest test equipment and facilities where we are able to test and verify designs meet their functional and performance requirements from low frequency up to 40GHz. As well as working on projects in our own lab, we can also work with you at your facility and run tests with your team on-site using our lab equipment.
The key areas where we can provide expertise and support for your program are:
- RF Communications systems
- Architectural design and evaluation
- Digital satellite flexible payloads
- Software defined radios
- Design and implementation of satellite and ground segments
- RF hardware design, manufacture and test
- Evaluation of design requirements
- Technology evaluation against business needs
- Technical documentation preparation and review
- System and component level performance analysis
- Space qualification and radiation tolerance
- Risk evaluation and mitigation
- Design review and evaluation (PDR, CDR)
- System integration planning and implementation
- Performance testing, planning and execution
- System operational requirements and team planning
- Preliminary and final customer acceptance
- Test Planning
- Verification Testing
- Managing the formal test process